Friday, April 19, 2013

Date Night • Aaron...Albeit A Sex Hero

Aaron...Albeit A Sex Hero cover photo AaronAlbeit-a-Sex-Hero_zps4d16a59b.jpg

Just so you can enjoy your Friday night, I thought I would offer up one of my favorite films from writer/director Paul Bright. Since he has made it available online, I wanted to share 'Aaron...Albeit A Sex Hero' with you all. For me, this film is steamy, sexy, and exciting, everything I look for in a movie! The cast is yummy eye candy, something I find hard to resist.

Aaron...Albeit A Sex Hero slate photo AaronAlbeitASexHeroSlate_zps1e2c00fb.jpg

The movie stars Matthew Burnett as the sexy Aaron, and Rafiel Soto as Jesse, a guy whose path crosses with Aaron in an amazing way. So get your Orville Redenbacher all popped, your glass filled, and enjoy 'Aaron...Albeit A Sex Hero'.



The DVD comes with extras, like the trailer, a scene by scene go-to feature, and a behind the scenes mini-film hosted mainly by Mr. Bright. You can purchase 'Aaron...Albeit A Sex Hero' or any other of Bright's films by going to the Silly Bunny Pictures site here, using a PayPal account. It is just so easy, so give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails